Thursday, July 14, 2011

Catching Ideas

My current job requires I spend many hours per week driving. This means while I’m not really doing anything, I’m still one hundred percent occupied by what I’m doing and can't write, sketch, or otherwise jot down the ideas I do have. This is when my mind wanders and I start figuring out different ideas, or solving issues in some project that I’m working on.

DING!

I could record them audibly, certainly, but then I’d have to listen to them all over again. First world problem, but nonetheless something I really don’t want to do. Though I think I might resort to it in the short term.
I’m going to be trying out Dragon Dictation for iPhone. I'll let you know what I think of the app and how its working, especially when being used in a noisy truck.
How do you go about keeping and maintaining ideas? Especially when you don’t have many ways to do so?

No comments:

Post a Comment